Advisory Partner | Freelancer
Dr. Oliver Weinmann
Dr. Oliver Weinmann was Managing Director of Vattenfall Europe Innovation GmbH until 2022. The subsidiary of Vattenfall GmbH focuses on the development of new business areas in the field of renewable energies. He studied process engineering at RWTH Aachen University and subsequently completed his doctorate on solar thermal power plants at DLR in Cologne.
In 1992, he started his career at HEW in Hamburg and joined Vattenfall in 2003 as Head of Innovation Management. In parallel, he was Managing Director of Vattenfall Renewables GmbH between 2004 and 2007. In 2010, he was appointed Managing Director of Vattenfall Europe Innovation GmbH.
At cruh21, he is an associated partner since October 2022, working together with the consultants to drive forward projects, particularly in the area of strategy and business model development offshore.
- Advising customers from the energy industry and investors on the development and evaluation of strategies and business models
- Broad knowledge along the value chain in electricity and heat supply
- 30+ years active in energy supply companies and thus extensive professional experience in the field of renewable energies and green hydrogen
- Development of new business areas and innovations in the energy industry
- Project development for offshore wind and offshore hydrogen generation